- Consultation for behavior that infers with family life: Eating, sleeping, toileting and bathing, sibling relations.
- A developmental approach to functional behavior analysis (DFBA) at home or school
- School behavior consultation to set up motivational systems, increase attention, and gear curriculum developmentally to modify antecedents of behavior incompatible with instruction.
- Independent review of home-based ABA programs to provide critique/ talking points, new curriculum for discussion at team meetings
- Social Skills Groups and Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Referral and coordinated consultation with psychopharmacology specialists to insure that behavioral strategies are well-developed and tried before adding medication to manage difficult behavior
School and Behavior Consultation Program services are largely on a fee-for-service basis. Some services may be contracted, by arrangement, through a school authority.
Please call the ACNC at 415-391-3417, or contact Dr. Siegel directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).